I Keep Dancing On My Own












Plaid Shirt (Adidas Neo Label)
Jeans (H&M)
Boots (Forever 21)
Photos by: Alejandro Taag

Finally had the chance to do a layered outfit! I had this jacket since last year from Flying Dutchman and until now, I think I've only worn it for 3 or 4 times (blame the weather here in the Philippines lol). And mostly, I only wore this jacket when I go out at night to attend parties or events, other than that I just leave it hanging inside my closet.  

The plaid shirt is from Adidas Neo Label. I love that it is plaid, and I love that it's black and white! As you probably know by now, I love wearing outfits that matches and complements each other. And I usually go with patterns on my outfits like what I did in this one. I went for a black & white pattern with a little bit of grey in it (as you can see on the plaid and on the jacket), and the boots just made it even more perfect. I think black, white, and grey should be a MUST on a men's wardrobe because they just matches everything, from different colors to different pieces.

Anyway, we're still on holidays! And it's 3 days before we start another year, another year of awesomeness! How are you spending New Year's Eve? :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment