Prepfection

Sweater (H&M); White Shirt (Cotton On); Grey Jeans (Diesel); Shoes (Hugo Boss);
Belt (Kenneth Cole)

Photographed by: Justin Borja
Haha! This photo is just so funny. What a face! XD

What I wore last week when I watched The Conjuring at SM Aura with my friend. This look is perfect for school and if you're hanging out with your friends after school. Just like what I did, lol. I've always been a fan of preppy fashion (BLAME GOSSIP GIRL). Preppy fashion is just so classic and stylish, yes, it can give people the impression that you're a nerd or a dumb kid, but you have to admit, preppy fashion has got to be one of the most distinct styles there is. It's kinda hard to pull off this kind of style here in the Philippines considering how hot the weather is here, and preppy fashion requires some layering (for me, at least). 



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment