Somewhere else inside your head.

DENIM SHIRT (DIY); JEANS (TOPMAN); BEANIE (GREENHILLS SHOPPING CENTER); BOOTS (FOREVER 21); BAG (ADIDAS NEO LABEL); BRACELET (SM ACCESSORIES)


As promised, here is the second part of outfit shot in my first lookbook video. I know y'all might be wondering why I'm wearing a beanie in this damn hot weather, to tell you the truth I don't know myself either. Now you know what my problem is. Haha! It's all about "tiis-ganda" as they say. And I just felt awkward typing it right now lol.

If you haven't watched yet my video, watch it now and subscribe to my channel! I promise you that you won't regret it! We're gonna have so much fun! Haha. Not that I'm forcing you though, you can not subscribe or watch my video or anything, it's just that.... you're gonna miss a lot, and I mean a lot *insert puppy-eyes, and convincing tone here*. I hope that worked!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment