Neil Patrick Sheen X Adidas Neo Label (Part 1)


SPOILER ALERT: This post contains so many cool images and is rather long. Read at your own risk. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. Hahaha

If you're an avid reader of my blog you may have notice that I've been collaborating with Adidas NEO since October last year. I'm one of the Blogger's group of Adidas NEO around the globe, and I'm just so glad and honored to be a part of it, needless to say; it's ADIDAS NEO. Hello, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez! :) 

Earlier this month, I received an email from NEO to take part in a campaign that they are doing with some of the bloggers. The campaign is "How To Style" where they send 4 apparels from NEO and it's up to us on how we're gonna style them, and not only that, one of the bloggers will get the chance to be the "NEO STYLIST" in this campaign! You might think that styling is pretty easy since we are "fashion bloggers", but damn, it is a really tough job! I admire all the stylists around the world for their passion!

I asked 2 of my friends to help me out (Kaye Awatin & Justin Borja). Three of them actually, one being the photographer (Alejandro Taag). Details and theme of the shoot was "Street Style". Matching the clothes to the environment was really hard, so I thought of a place that would define "STREET". When I hear the word "STREET", all I could think of was graffiti's, skateboards, motorcycles, cigarettes, etc. 

So let's go through the photos of our shoot! :) 

KAYE AWATIN
SWEATER (ADIDAS NEO)
SNEAKERS (ALDO)
FLANNEL SHIRT (FOREVER 21)


For the first material I was given this NEO Sweater. Styled Kaye as the "Skater Chic" kinda girl that you'd sometimes see in movies. A plaid shirt tied around the waist, sneakers, to add some masculinity but not losing it's femininity.

 JUSTIN BORJA
SHIRT (ADIDAS NEO)
LEATHER JACKET (TOPMAN)
BOOTS (DR. MARTENS)
DENIM JACKET (PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE)



For Justin's style, I put on two different looks. What I was aiming for actually for this style is the "BIKER LOOK". It's all about denims and leather. For me this look is just a badass look. Hahaha! Remember those classic 90's, 80's, and 70's movies? Yeah, that one :))

 And of course, yours truly!
SHIRT (ADIDAS NEO)
JEANS (H&M)
SNEAKERS (ADIDAS NEO)


For this look, I styled myself as the "Skater guy"... who by the looks of it loves indie music. Lol. I dunno, maybe because of the headscarf, maybe? Hahaha. I just love how I came up with this look, and it's pretty casual too -- well, minus the skateboard. And yes, the Justin Bieber signed gold shoes that NEO has given to me 3 months ago! It's only my second time using it, yes, I treasure it that much! Haha

So whaddya think of my styling skills? Did it pass your taste or what? :) Check out the part 2 of this post for the group photos! :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment