Neil Patrick Sheen X Adidas Neo Label (Part 2)


On Kaye Awatin (NEO SWEATER, ALDO SNEAKERS)
On Justin Borja (NEO SHIRT, DOC MARTENS BOOTS)
On Neil Patrick Sheen (NEO SHIRT, NEO SNEAKERS)

Here are the group photos of the shoot. As you can see, the last apparel is the Adidas NEO bag. And it can just go with any of the the three styles above!

That's it for my collaboration with Adidas Neo! I had a lot of fun and learning while doing this campaign!

I'd like to give a big thanks to my friends for helping out -- Justin Borja, Kaye Awatin, and Alejandro Taag! You can check out their blogs too if you want! :)

Kudos to Adidas Neo! Can't wait for my next collaboration with you guys! ♥

Get these looks by visiting ADIDAS NEO's website!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment