ZALORA ONLINE







Have you ever heard about Zalora? It's an online shop here in the Philippines, that offers almost everything, and by that I mean, EVERYTHING. It has been making noise around the web for quite some time, I see ads of them all around the web, and looking at their website I gotta say that they deserve to make a noise. 

Zalora offers the best in local and international fashion brands. Some of them are my favorite brands! Brands like Levi's, Boxfresh, Mick + Marty, Bench, and so many more. Name it, ZALORA have it! From shoes to shirts, and everything fashion. They offer a lot of choices for everyone.  They do not only offer clothing, shoes, they also offer beauty products, furniture, etc. It's like everything you need under one roof! 

Delivery wise? They deliver orders with 1-3 day/s delivery in Metro Manila and "Cash On Delivery". And I haven't heard any problems with Zalora on their delivery process, it's all smooth news to me. They offer free shipping if you purchase above P1,000 and they also accept returns! Seems like a fair deal to me! It's online shopping that is simple and secure! 

What are you guys waiting for? Sign up now to Zalora, and shop online til you drop! Haha.

You can visit their website by clicking here!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment