Summer can be windy sometimes.

TOP (URBAN OUTFITTERS); JEANS (TOPMAN); BOOTS (FOREVER 21)







What's up everyone? How's your summer so far? The weather is such a jerk this summer, right? It restricts me from putting on layers! This is such an agony for me. If you guys didn't know, I'm a big fan of layering, I love putting on so much clothes. Mainly because of my body type. I am so thin! And wearing just a normal shirt sucks on me. So I always go for layers. But there are people out there who really look good in just a plain shirt and jeans, they are those who are blessed. And I envy them so much. Why am I not good looking as them? Whyyyy? hahaha

Don't get me wrong though, I love they way I look, I love my body. So I am not complaining. If you feel good, you look good. If you look good, you feel good. That's how it is! So if you have the same body type like mine, don't worry, it's so much easier for us to wear clothes that those hunky dudes can't! It's easy for us to style ourselves! So don't fret!

Anyway, I want to share to you guys that I have a channel on Youtube! And I will be making videos from now on! I promise. I will be making Lookbook videos, aside from my outfit shots! Ain't that fun? And aside from that, I will also make videos giving you some useful fashion Tips or Guides that may be helpful -- I hope. And a lot more! So make sure you subscribe!

Click this link to go to my channel and subscribe!




As a treat, here is my first lookbook video! Now, for the second outfit that you'll see in this video, I'll put it in a different post, cause I don't want this post to be long like it already is. Haha! I hope you like it! Can't wait for more videos soon! I tell you, this will be fun! I have a lot of plans already, and I hope it push through!

I also want to thank my partner in crime, Michael Macalos for making this video possible! You can check out his blog here!

That's it for this post, enjoy the video! And don't forget to subscribe!



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment