All things truly wicked start from an innocence.


CAMO (MOSSIMO); JEANS (AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS); BOOTS (FOREVER 21); RAIDERS SNAPBACK (MITCHELL AND NESS); BRACELETS (SM ACCESSORIES)


What better way to start my summer than posting a new outfit post? Darth Vader knows how much I missed blogging. Playing online games kept me from blogging (Ragnarok Online 2, to be exact), and for that I apologize. Lol. 

Anyway, I wore this outfit to school yesterday. And judging by the weather, I did not wear too much which is so-not me. I get OC when I don't wear layers, I feel so incomplete without layers. Anyone feel me? Lol. But since I can't anymore bear this summers hotness, I have to get used by wearing basics or little. I can still put on layers though, depends on the fabric, THIN fabrics. Or something that is comfortable. You can try it out if you feel the same way! 

So it is finally summer, what are your plans? 













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment