Not your ordinary cup of tea

Longsleeves (Got it from my father's closet. LOL); Pants (TOPMAN); Boots (FOREVER 21); Beanie (Bought it from Greenhills)






First of all I just would like to say that, when doing this shoot for this outfit, I noticed one thing: My freaking left hand is inside my pocket and it was there in LITERALLY all of the photos! Geesh. There were so many photos that I didn't use because it was all the same, so I chose only the "best" photos that I think. It also made me realize that I have to change my "poses" in my outfit photos. Time to be model-"ish". Gimme some time, okay? I'll experiment some poses to satisfy your needs because I love you that much! Haha.

Now, on to the outfit details!

I found this plaid longsleeves in my father's closet, it was kinda big, okay it IS big but I really loved it so I took it and decided to blog it! lol. Since it is not obviously my size, I somehow found a way to make it work in my body by tucking it in. In this outfit, I am also wearing a red collared shirt underneath it and somehow making it look preppy-ish. When my friends saw me they told me that I look so vintage and I wasn't even aiming for a theme for this outfit! Haha. I dunno, you judge. Is it vintage-y? Maybe the colors because it's so neutral. Oh hey, I love neutral colors! :)

And of course, my ever trusted boots. It's overused! Lol. Can someone sponsor me some shoes, please?  I promise I'll take good care of it! Haha

Anyway, that's it for today's post! Byeeeee! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment