That Gold Shoes













LEATHER JACKET HOODIE (TOPMAN); DENIM SHIRT (MARKS & SPENCER); BLACK JEANS (H&M); PLAID SCARF (SM ACCESSORIES);  GOLD SHOES (ADIDAS NEO)

It's the Gold Shoes! And it's signed by Justin Bieber himself! Adidas Neo has sent me this a month ago, and it's only now that I shot an outfit wearing the shoes. It's so comfy and guess what, me and JB have the same shoe size! (not a fan... *cough*) No joke, I am a fan. Hahaha.

The weather was so nice for this whole week, it's windy. Not your typical weather in the Philippines (if you live in the Metro), and it just feels so goooood because I get to wear layers! And my ever trusted jackets/blazers/coats!

Okay, bye! lol

Photos taken by Hezron Peralta.

Hype it in Lookbook! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Renz Marion said...

Hi...were did u get that shoes??

Renz Marion said...

Hi...were did u get that shoes??

Renz Marion said...

Hi...were did u get that shoes??

Post a Comment