Flying Dutchman


JACKET (FLYING DUTCHMAN); PLAID SHIRT (TOPMAN)















Bought this jacket from Flying Dutchman on their flagship opening. What I love about this jacket is that you have 4 (I think?) choices on how you want to wear it. Hahaha. That's based on my opinion though. It's because of the zippers and buttons attached on the jacket that gives you choices on how you would want to wear it. Another thing about this jacket is that the sleeves are authentic leather! Awesome isn't it?! I was so lucky to get this one for this was their last stock! And so I bought it immediately before some... scum gets it before me. LOL. Kidding.




Don't forget to hype it in Lookbook! 

And visit Flying Dutchman's store on Malugay St., Makati City at The Collective! They have some really awesome stuff there! 

You can follow them on their twitter account here ---> https://twitter.com/fd_shoes

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment