SELENA GOES NEO





Hello everyone! I am sure you've all missed me! Well, I have to restrain myself from posting anything for 1 week due to the "Find My Gold Shoes" competition. Haha. It has been such a wonderful experience! Congratulations to the winners! I'm sure you Beliebers had so much fun finding the code and visiting my blog! :) 

And I can't wait for my MIAMI trip for my Adidas NEO experience! :)

Now, we all know that Justin Bieber is part of Adidas NEO Label family.. and guess what, NEO just keeps on getting some of these hottest A-LIST teen stars of this generation. Now, NEO has made none other than Selena Gomez as their new style icon! 

I gotta say, they made a good choice in picking Selena for NEO. Selena as we all know has such great taste in fashion and her style is amazing. She loves music + fashion which makes her so inspirational to the teens around the world, not to mention that she have her own clothing line! And I think she's be a great addition to the NEO family! 





For a greater news, NEO has another contest for all of you! And you could get a chance to meet SELENA GOMEZ!

Here's some info about the contest:


For a chance to win some awesome NEO prizes all you need to do is watch Selena Goes NEO and answer the question below. Get it right and you could win a chance to head to New York City with NEO and Selena for a crazy new type of fashion show!

There are 5 questions, each with 5 chances to play over the next 2 weeks. 

Find out more details on their page! ---> SELENA GOES NEO


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment