That little mustard boy

Brown Jacket (SM Department Store; MARKUS), Bracelets (SM ACCESSORIES), Vest (FOREVER21)













Sorry if you guys felt bombarded with a lot of pictures in this post. Actually, I was really having a hard time picking what photos to put in here. And THIS is not all of it. Trust me, there's still some in my hard drive. Hahaha! I just love this outfit so much, especially the jacket plus it's color. BROWN is my favorite color btw. This outfit is the one that I submitted to SM-Youth's University Campus Icon Contest. Voting will be open on October 14, please, support me on this one! This will be my first time to join a contest. Hahaha. I'll post more details about the contest once the voting starts, and about the mechanics on how to vote. But for now, I'll just post this photos because..... I want to, and I'm having a great day. I hope you are too! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment