Philippine Fashion Week | SM Men's Fashion

Last night, I attended SM Men's Fashion Show for Philippine Fashion Week. It was actually my first time to be invited in such events like this and I had soooo much fun! Haha. SM Men's Fashion show was amazeBALLS! I really really loved the new collection! And plus, I get to meet some bloggers, especially JANVIE TIU, he's a blogger from Davao. He's really fun and quirky! Haha. Anyway, I also got an invite for tomorrow, Luxewear Collection. Ya'know what, it's fun being a blogger. The perks and everything. Haha!

Thankyou SM-Youth for inviting me! :)

Here are some of the photos that I've taken from last night's show.. sorry, for the poor shots, trust me... I TRIED. LOL









































With Janvie Tiu & Hezron Peralta

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment