It's the mustard boy...again (PLEASE READ!)








Hello everyone. It's been a while. This past two weeks has been a hell of crazy ride for me. One, it is because of our final examinations week. Then second, I HAD MY BIRTHDAY PARTY! YEY! I'm already 22!!!!! I'm old I know. Hahaha.

So going straight for this particular post, as I've mentioned in my previous post... I JOINED A CONTEST!!! and I'm gonna need your help to win this one.. Hahaha.

First let me explain what the contest is about..

SM-YOUTH is a selection of different brands of clothing here in the Philippines (LEVI's, Wrangler, Bench, Penshoppe, Lee, Jag, Bossini, Oxygen, many more..) Their main target is, of course, YOUTH EMPOWERMENT or just simply the YOUTH of this generation. Now they have this contest for students from different universities and colleges here in the Philippines called UNIVERSITY CAMPUS ICON CONTEST, it's also the first. So being the first campus Icon would mean a lot tow whoever wins this contest.

AND, I'm one of the hopefuls who submitted an entry. AND I'm in need of your help :) haha.

Here's how to vote:

Step 1 – Log on to www.facebook.com (Your account, of course. Haha)
Step 2 – Like the fan page of SM Youth (https://www.facebook.com/SMYOUTHLIFESTYLE?ref=ts&fref=ts)

Step 3 - Like the fan page of SM MALL OF ASIA (https://www.facebook.com/smmallofasia?fref=ts)


Step 5 - CLICK VOTE 3X! (YOU CAN VOTE 3X PER DAY! SO USE IT ALL! Hahaha.)

VOTING PERIOD: October 15, 2012 – November 3, 2012 (SELECTION OF TOP 10)

NOTE: YOU CAN VOTE 3X A DAY, PER FACEBOOK ACCOUNT USER, SO PLEASE USE IT! HELP ME WIN THIS ONE! IT WOULD MEAN A LOT! THAAAAANKS! And SHARE IT ALSO TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!


This voting period is only for the selection of TOP 10, then from the chosen 10, another voting will begin in November. But now, I need your votes to be included in the TOP 10. Please help me! Hahaha.

PS: IF EVER I GET INTO THE TOP 10, I'LL BE GIVING AWAY A SURPRISE FOR ONE OF YOU! ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS VOTE 3X A DAY! :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment