Rugged

Finally, a new post! And a new outfit post! Been busy this week because the whole family's in town, which means there's a lot of bonding and catching-ups to do! But I'll make it up to you guys :D

I just came home from a wonderful night with my cousins. We watched The Dark Knight Rises (it's actually my 2nd-time watching it), and it's awesome! Christopher Nolan is an amazing director, he ended the trilogy with a bang! :)

Aside from that, I bought a new boots from Forever21 in Mall Of Asia! Yey! F21 just opened yesterday, and they're having discounts from almost all of the items! Check the store if you're around, you'll find great stuff! I swear. Haha!




I was aiming for a rugged look for this night, and so I wore my tri-color denim shirt from Marks & Spencer (you might have already seen it from my previous post), and paired it with a denim pants. The pants was kinda baggy, but not that much, and it goes perfectly well with my shirt because the shirt is a slim-fit. And then, wore my boots from Roots to complete my rugged look. Roots is actually a clothing brand from Canada, check it out, they really have some good stuff there! :) Good thing I have relatives from Canada. Haha! The bag is from Express btw.

Oh, don't forget to hype my look on Lookbook! :)




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment