Forever 21

YES, it is BIODEGRADABLE. HAHAHA!

MY NEW BABIES!!!



HELP ME PICK WHAT TO WEAR FOR THE WEDDING PLEASE? AND WHAT TO WEAR UNDER IT :(



I just love this cardigan so much :)



No, I'm not selling these. Haha! As I've said on my previous post here, Forever21 just launched it's branch in Mall Of Asia last July 27, 2012. And yes, I bought these stuff but not on the opening, haha! Except for one of the boots though, bought it on the opening day itself. The other, I bought earlier. I bought a cardigan and two vests. I just need those vests because there's this wedding, not an ordinary wedding though (it's my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary). So yeah, gonna pick one what to wear. Hahaha. Having such a hard time what to mix with it. HELP ME! Hahaha! That's just about this post. It's all worth the money, yeah? :)

Thankyou Forever 21 for these great stuff! :D :D :D Gonna shop some more in the future.

Sorry for the pics it's not properly taken. Hahaha. I just took photos and decided to go with it. LOL

Ciao! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment