JMSN


JAMESON by JMSN



Aside from loving indie/hipster/rock music, I also love R&B/Pop music. Honestly, I almost love all the different genre's of music, as long as it's pleasant to my ear. LOL, I really don't know what my standards are when it comes to liking a particular song, it's just everytime I hear a song for the first time and I find it nice, even if I don't know who the artist is, I would google it and download it immediately.

Jameson is no exception, also the artist "JMSN" or Christian Berishaj. The song is really nice, especially the lyrics. And the melody, it has this "hip-hop/pop" vibes which I really love. JMSN also sounds like Justin Timberlake but of course we can't compare them both, I mean, it's J.T! Hahahaha. But JMSN is really good :). I downloaded his album "Priscilla", and it's worth the wait, all the songs are gooood!

If you're into this type of music, check him out! You won't regret it! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment